NM Series PedestalsAdjustable Paving Support with Bicomponent Head
The Eterno NM ‘Maxi’ range of paver supports features a fixed pedestal head (rather than the self leveling head on the Eterno SE range) but retains all the features which make Eterno pedestals one of the quickest and easier to use pedestal systems for building elevated decks and plazas – ability to adjust heights during and after installation, noise reducing rubber head with inbuilt spacer tabs and durable, UV resistant, polypropylene construction.
With the NM series, you can adjust for sloping ground by placing shims on the pedestal head, each shim providing slope compensation of 1%.
With their economical cost, the NM ‘Maxi’ Series pedestals offer an elegant, cost effective solution for all elevated deck support needs, laid over sloping ground, on rooftop decks, pedestal supported plazas, terraces, balconies or patios and can be used with all types of structural pavers – porcelain pavers, concrete pavers or structural wood deck tiles.
‘Maxi’ Pedestal System Features
- Only five pedestals cover the height range form 1.125″ to 11″
- Elevations up to 39″ can be achieved by adding extension elements
- Wide 4 1/2″ diam. column and base guarantees excellent stability especially at high deck elevations
- Screwed columns permit incremental height adjustments
- Exceptionally high load bearing capacity
- Lugs on extension elements enable guy wires to be attached to stabilize pedestals at higher elevations
- Bi-material head provides excellent sound absorption and shock protection
- Stackable shims placed on heads provide slope compensation up to 4%
- Height adjustment tool enables adjustments to be made even after installation is complete
- Wide base spreads load and avoids damage to waterproof membranes
Eterno ‘Maxi’ Components
From 1.125″ to 10.825″, (models NMK1 to NMK5) the deck supports consist of a circular base component, and a threaded central column.
For heights from 7.875″ to 39″, screwed extension elements are inserted between the central column and base components, each element enabling a height increase of 4 1/4″.
More details of this range of pedestals including more comprehensive installation guides can be seen here.